Sunday, September 20, 2009

Disappointed... (originally posted 10/28/2008)

Over the last several days I have been member of an online forum that includes a thread devoted to Walt Disney World's Moms Panel that I mentioned in my previous post.

This has been the "virtual waiting room" for those of us waiting to find out if we made it to round 3, as well as those kind enough to cheer us on.

Today, Disney contacted those who have been selected to move on to Round 3 of the Moms Panel selection process.

While I am disappointed and sad that I was not chosen to move forward this year, I am very thankful that I had the opportunity to apply and make it to the second round. I know that any one of the "potential moms" that I have been lucky enough to msg over the last week will be a great addition to the panel.

I look forward to seeing who gets selected and (of course) to applying next year!

Now, I must eat Cheesecake :)



Don't forget to check out Walt Disney World Moms Panel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment