Sunday, September 20, 2009

Here we go! (originally posted 08/05/2009)

Okay, so I am finally getting this thing started! If there is one thing I love to do - its plan vacations. When that vacation happens to be to my favourite place on earth, that is just icing on the cake! This time, said vacation happens to be for my family, but I also love living vicariously through others.

This is where I will be blogging about my experiences planning our trip. Along the way, I will offer advice and tips on not only how to plan your Disney vacation, but vacation planning in general.

This Christmas, my husband Paul, my son Ethan, and I are finally getting to spend Christmas in Disney World!! I am incredibly excited - I cannot wait to walk up Main Street USA and see all those Xmas decorations!!

This is the largest trip I have ever planned for myself. Previously, we have taken my sister and mother separately to the house of mouse. This time, they are both coming, along with my father (who, incidentally, has never been on a plane before. He is terrified... EEK!!).

More details to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment