Sunday, September 20, 2009

Viva La Mexique!! (originally posted 1/16/09)

Well, we are back from Mexico, and I must say: I done good!

We stayed at the Grand Princess Riviera from Jan 6-13 in a Junior All Inclusive Deluxe room (room 8230). We were traveling with my bestest of best buds Meaghan, her wonderful husband Rob and my brother & sister in law, Jungle Rob & Bryanne.



This resort was completely stunning - I will definately be back and will recommend it to anyone I know looking for a sunshine getaway. I have no idea where the people who gave the hotel negative reviews at TripAdvisor were staying but it must have been in another dimension. Either that or they are incredibly rude and are getting bad service because they are doling out ignorance. Either way, every single staff member I spoke with was nothing but uber-friendly and always willing to lend a hand and offer service with a smile. We are not big tippers but still received exceptional service wherever we went.


The things I enjoyed most: Spending an ENTIRE week with Ms Campbell,the food, and the unlimited supply of wobbly pops. Nothing says Amazon Women like bathing suits, booze, and guacamole!!



I have officially decided that ignorant and whiny people drive me nuts, I do not have the patience for it. Negativity just sucks the air out of a room and leaves a lead weight in my stomach. I wish people would take a lesson from that great Monty Python song and "Look on the Bright Side of Life." Why freak out and bitch when you can soak in the sun and atmosphere. Have a drink and move on people!!

All in all it was a great vacation!!! I highly look forward to my next one! Maybe, just maybe, we can convince the 'Frew Crew to join us again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment